Manager of Sales Operations
Location: San Francisco, California, USA or Remote
Partner closely with sales leadership to put structures in place that help us grow headcount and revenue.You’ll collaborate with other business operations colleagues to design and implement solutions, includingBusiness Systems, Data & Analytics, and Sales Enablement.
Who We Are
Honored with the prestigious “Cool Vendor” award by Gartner and named the most innovative company in its category by Aragon Research, Contentstack has set sights on enabling the future of digital content management. We are taking on traditional CMS vendors to become the preferred platform for enterprises creating next-generation digital experiences. Having secured its first ever round of funding, Contentstack is now looking for high performers who can accelerate its growth from fast to lightspeed. Contentstack is led by the same Dream Team that built the award-winning Built.io platform and brand which was recently acquired by digital transformation powerhouse Software AG.
- Act as Chief of Staff to the Global Vice President of Sales.
- Own the quota and capacity plans.
- Facilitate deep account planning with reps and managers, and regional business planning with execs and the teams that support them (marketing, sales development, partnerships).
- Train and onboard new hires.
- Uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base.
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Conduct metrics reviews with sales leadership.
- Report on the pipeline generation needs and variances for each team.
- Provide QBR data and analytics support.
- Know the forecasting process and work to make our forecasting more accurate.
- Conduct pipeline and forecast data reviews with sales leadership.
- Document essential processes and engagement rules.
- Optimize the sales rep, manager, and sales ops experience in Salesforce.
- Design and improve data quality.
- BA or BS degree minimum
- 4+ years of work experience in highly analytical role or field sales operations role in a high-growthEnterprise SaaS business
- Experience working closely with Enterprise/Strategic Account sales leaders
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields,workflows
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (spreadsheets,analysis tools, visualization)
- Endless curiosity and a need to dive deeper for understanding
- Capacity to work independently AND collaboratively
- Advanced quantitative or business degree preferred
- Experience with Tableau or other analysis/BI tools
- Familiarity with Zuora, Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ, or other CPQ or Q2C tools
- Familiarity with marketing automation (Marketo) or sales productivity tools (Outreach,Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MySQL or similar database querying language
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new everyday and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…