Executive Admin - Office Manager
Location: San Francisco, California, USA
Contentstack is part of a Holding Group of multiple innovative tech companies seeking an experienced Exec Admin / Office Manager. We have 200 employees worldwide and this position is based in our San Francisco headquarters alongside approximately 20 other colleagues. As our Office Manager and Executive Admin, you’ll be a trusted operator at the intersection of our most important business functions with plenty of opportunity to learn new things and grow with the company. If you believe you would enjoy a fast-paced (but fun!) environment filled with humor, diversity of thought and a lot of smart and hard-working people, we'd love to meet you!
Who We Are
Honored with the prestigious “Cool Vendor” award by Gartner and named the most innovative company in its category by Aragon Research, Contentstack has set sights on enabling the future of digital content management. We are taking on traditional CMS vendors to become the preferred platform for enterprises creating next-generation digital experiences. Our sister company, Raw Engineering, creates digital solutions and digital customer experiences for some of the world’s most renowned brands. Contentstack and Raw Engineering marquee customers include household names such as Cisco, Best Buy, Express, Lego and the Sacramento Kings. The companies are led by the same Dream Team that built the award-winning Built.io platform and brand which was recently acquired by digital transformation powerhouse Software AG.
- Day-to-day management of A/R and A/P (via Quickbooks).
- Processing customer contracts for the sales team.
- Payroll and benefits administration for US employees (via TriNet).
- Managing file sharing and related "file hygiene" across team.
- Scheduling executive and investor meetings, supporting meeting logistics.
- Keeping the office stocked, tidy and presentable for customer and partner visits.
- General administrative tasks for the daily operation of the businesses.
- 4+ years of prior executive admin / office manager experience.
- Embracing of new technology and comfortable trying new tools to help keep the office running efficiently.
- Extremely organized and bursting with ideas on how to optimize common office processes and operations.
- A positive, infectious, “can do” attitude.
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new everyday and never stop growing.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…