Director of Sales, Mid Market - US
Location: Austin TX or East Coast Remote USApply Now
Contentstack is looking for enthusiastic, self-driven, top performers to join a fast-paced, high performing team of sales professionals as we continue to build a winning culture within the CMS marketplace.
Our ideal candidate is hard-working and highly motivated to execute the sales plan. You think outside the traditional cadence and realm. Above all, you are passionate about innovating in the CMS space and delivering the best possible customer experience.
Who We Are
Contentstack™ combines the best of Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. Contentstack pioneered the headless CMS category and combines content infrastructure with the industry's #1 integration capabilities to deliver a best-in-class Content Experience Platform (CXP). Renowned for earning the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, Contentstack has been recognized as the leading innovator in the Dynamic Experience Management category. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. It is the preferred API-first CMS for SAP customers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about transforming sales.
- Has high emotional intelligence - you have a genuine empathy for others and maximize the impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adjust your communication accordingly.
- Is a positive change agent - you have a track record of leading and empowering groups toward driving improvement while navigating change and keep winning. You create a culture of transparency and focused improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Has a commitment to overachieving - you have a “never quit” attitude and get buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced.
- Has experience managing in a structured sales environment. Managing via a sales methodology, forecasting methodology, and structured deal management.
- Is accountable - you have an honest, transparent and authentic communication with your colleagues.
- Is a team builder and coach of learning sellers - You not only motivate individuals but a team towards a collective vision and manifest a team atmosphere. You have experience in coaching seller with 0-5 years of closing experience with low attrition and examples of driving reps from zero to hero.
- Uses good judgment - especially when tasked with difficult decisions.
- Is data-driven - you leverage and can communicate using data to improve core KPIs, that matter to the individuals on your team.
Sales Directors at Contenstack:
- Are excellent at time management and organizational skills
- Have strong analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions
- Have a track record of being excellent coaches
- Support salespeople in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Are effective communicators and motivators both internally and externally
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organizational advancement
- A minimum of 3 years effectively leading a successful team
- Experience in successfully mentoring and leading others
- Minimum BA or BS degree
- A minimum of 2 years leading a complex and consultative sales process
- Strong analytical skills to identify patterns and trends
- Strong communications skills in verbal and written communication
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…