Director of Partnerships - US
Location: San Francisco or Remote USApply Now
As a Director of Partnerships, you will help develop and manage our partner program that creates new revenue opportunities for Contentstack and adds value for our customers.
You will identify, assess, and prioritize new business opportunities; evaluate and recommend partnerships; work with engineering, product, and marketing to develop strategic relationships and technical integrations; and oversee the long-term success of partnerships at Contentstack.
Who We Are
Contentstack™ combines the best of Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. Contentstack pioneered the headless CMS category and combines content infrastructure with the industry's #1 integration capabilities to deliver a best-in-class Content Experience Platform (CXP). Renowned for earning the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, Contentstack has been recognized as the leading innovator in the Dynamic Experience Management category. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. It is the preferred API-first CMS for SAP customers.
- Contribute to developing the vision and goals for partnerships at Contentstack, and execute on the plan for growth.
- Design processes that enable the team to scale, from standardizing common deals to implementing reporting on metrics that track our progress against our goals.
- Maintain a high level of partner engagement and satisfaction.
- Identify, negotiate, and oversee strategic partnerships that increase the distribution of our product and generate revenue, as well as strengthen our product offering through technical integrations.
- Passionate about generating pipeline and new business opportunities from partners.
- Support Contentstack Partner Marketing initiatives including field events, campaigns, and programs.
- Support Contentstack Partner Enablement initiatives including training and education.
- Collaborate with marketing, product and engineering teams across Contentstack to ensure success.
- Scale the partnerships function at Contentstack.
- 8+ years of experience negotiating, building and maintaining partnerships with leading CMS technology agencies, consultancies, and system integrators.
- 4+ years of experience working with technology partnerships and integrations.
- Sound knowledge of the CMS ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to model business opportunities and assess trade-offs.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, legal, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with significant autonomy.
- Strong existing relationships with agencies and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Team player with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%.
- BA or equivalent
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues/friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…