Digital Marketing Manager - US
Location: San Francisco or San Diego CaliforniaApply Now
Contentstack is looking for a skilled individual to assist us with marketing management. The Digital Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the Marketing department, working closely with the existing marketing, growth, campaign, sales, and sales operations teams to build scalable solutions to achieve our growth goals. This role is critical to our growth strategy – both for our brand and our sales pipeline – and requires someone who can combine both creative thinking and analytical thinking. If you’re enthusiastic, self-driven and a top performer looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, fun and fast-paced team where your contributions will have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Who We Are
Contentstack combines the best of Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. Contentstack pioneered the headless CMS category and combines content infrastructure with the industry's #1 integration capabilities to deliver a best-in-class Content Experience Platform (CXP). Renowned for earning the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, Contentstack has been recognized as the leading innovator in the Dynamic Experience Management category. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. Recently recognized as the Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for WCM, Contentstack is the preferred API-first, headless CMS for enterprises across the globe. Enterprise customers include Chase, Cisco, Shell, Walmart, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and more.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of our marketing team, working closely with the Senior Campaign Marketing Manager and Head of Growth Marketing.
- Collaborate across our content team, digital agencies, and sales to execute digital marketing campaigns and promotions that drive high-quality leads into the sales pipeline.
- Assist with digital marketing campaigns from program management to execution.
- Boost organic rankings by translating business goals into successful SEO campaigns, analyzing the performance of SEO efforts and increasing search engine rankings.
- Assist the Social Media Specialist with social campaigns
- Perform research to discover new ways of reaching and engaging target customers.
- Collaborate closely with our in-house web design and development team. Note that some of the team is located in India so we are looking for people who are comfortable working outside standard US business hours.
- Help refine our online messaging and brand differentiation.
- Analyze and report on quantifiable marketing metrics
- BA or MBA in marketing or related business field
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical presentations
- Familiarity with CMS terminology and tools, such as WordPress, Drupal, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Extensive experience working with modern marketing tools, including marketing automation software and campaign management software. Direct experience with Marketo, Intercom, Outreach are a big plus!
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager
- Experience with Bing Ads and Doubleclick a plus
- Experience with Headless CMS and/or Digital Experience Platforms a plus
- Understanding of enterprise software market a plus
- Webmaster experience a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Compelling Comp: This isn’t rest-and-vest. This is #sweathardretireyoung. Competitive compensation, bonuses and a corporate equity plan reward hard work and high performance.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke, Escape room, Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…