Digital Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, California, USA
Contentstack is looking for a Jack (or Jill!) of all digital trades who can take our digital marketing efforts to the next level. This role is critical to our growth strategy – both for our brand and our sales pipeline – and requires someone who can combine both creative thinking and analytical thinking. If you’re enthusiastic, self-driven and a top performer looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, fun and fast-paced team where your contributions will have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Who We Are
Honored with the prestigious “Cool Vendor” award by Gartner and named the most innovative company in its category by Aragon Research, Contentstack has set sights on enabling the future of digital content management. We are taking on traditional CMS vendors to become the preferred platform for enterprises creating next-generation digital experiences. Having secured its first ever round of funding, Contentstack is now looking for high performers who can accelerate its growth from fast to lightspeed. Contentstack is led by the same Dream Team that built the award-winning Built.io platform and brand which was recently acquired by digital transformation powerhouse Software AG.
- Develop and implement a successful digital marketing strategy through clever use of web analytics, e-mail marketing, SEO optimization and social media.
- Collaborate across our content team, digital agencies and sales to identify and execute digital marketing campaigns and promotions that drive high-quality leads into the sales pipeline.
- Oversee digital marketing campaigns from program management to execution.
- Boost SEO by translating business goals into successful SEO campaigns, analyzing the performance of SEO efforts and increasing search engine rankings.
- Own and grow our social media presence across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Perform research to discover new ways of reaching and engaging target customers.
- Collaborate closely with our in-house web design and development team. Note that the team is located in India so we are looking for people who are comfortable working outside standard US business hours.
- Help refine our online messaging and brand differentiation.
- Analyze and report on quantifiable marketing metrics.
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing with demonstrated success running innovative digital marketing campaigns that made a difference.
- Strong overall marketing intuition and a “digital native” attitude.
- Extensive experience working with modern marketing tools, including marketing automation software and campaign management software. Direct experience with Marketo, Intercom, Outreach are a big plus!
- Excellent overall communicator with particularly captivating and impeccable writing skills and flawless grammar.
- Good design and Photoshop skills (and ideally some knowledge of HTML and CSS) to create visually appealing digital content.
- Familiarity with CMS terminology and tools, such as WordPress, Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager.
- The ability to be a team player as well as to clearly articulate, educate, engage, inspire, influence, and make people smile.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new everyday and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…