Location: San Diego, San Francisco, or AmsterdamApply Now
Contentstack is looking for a skilled individual to assist us with content creation. The Content Specialist will be an integral part of the Marketing department, working closely with the existing Content Marketing Manager to create engaging and effective content. This new role will add horsepower to our team increasing our thought leadership and brand awareness. The Content Specialist must have the ability to transform technical concepts into palatable content for business users, and vice-versa. Ideal candidates will have B2B marketing experience, a creative mindset, and a relentless desire for continuous improvement.
Who We Are
Contentstack combines the best of Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. Contentstack pioneered the headless CMS category and combines content infrastructure with the industry's #1 integration capabilities to deliver a best-in-class Content Experience Platform (CXP). Renowned for earning the highest customer satisfaction in the industry, Contentstack has been recognized as the leading innovator in the Dynamic Experience Management category. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. Recently recognized as the Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for WCM, Contentstack is the preferred API-first, headless CMS for enterprises across the globe. Enterprise customers include Chase, Cisco, Shell, Walmart, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and more.
- Planning and executing an effective content strategy
- Writing creative blog posts, e-mails, newsletters, and articles for business audiences in collaboration with our Content Marketing Manager;
- Writing and scripting customer case studies (written and video);
- Working with sales enablement to create product briefs, one-pagers, presentations, and other sales materials;
- Working with our content management system to publish, edit, and update content;
- Updating and improving our existing content to make it on-brand, SEO-friendly, and up-to-date;
- Coordinating content approvals from a set of stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent native (or native-level) English writing skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is results-driven
- Preferably has experience working for a B2B software company
- Knows how to translate technology-language to business-language and vice versa
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new every day and never stop growing.
- Compelling Comp: This isn’t rest-and-vest. This is #sweathardretireyoung. Competitive compensation, bonuses and a corporate equity plan reward hard work and high performance.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke, Escape room, Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues/friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…