Location: San Francisco, California, USA or Remote
Contentstack is looking for a stellar Account Sales Executive to join our winning sales team!
We are looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and direct B2B sales, with emphasis on new business acquisition. As the individual who represents Contentstack and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
Who We Are
Honored with the prestigious “Cool Vendor” award by Gartner and named the most innovative company in its category by Aragon Research, Contentstack has set sights on enabling the future of digital content management. We are taking on traditional CMS vendors to become the preferred platform for enterprises creating next-generation digital experiences. Having secured its first ever round of funding, Contentstack is now looking for high performers who can accelerate its growth from fast to lightspeed. Contentstack is led by the same Dream Team that built the award-winning Built.io platform and brand which was recently acquired by digital transformation powerhouse Software AG.
As part of our Sales team you will be selling to top accounts and working with MidMarket caliber clients. You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential, through managing complete and complex sales-cycles; forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers. You will evangelize the Contentstack vision through product demonstrations, and account specific initiatives; presenting to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers.
- Strong competitive drive and tenacity.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C level.
- Proven ability to speak to the business, articulating value to various LOB stakeholders.
- Experience managing and closing SaaS sales-cycles.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- 2+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales in a New Business role.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions.
- Demonstrated an upwards trajectory of performance (against individual direct sales quotas of aprox $500K+).
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience within a high-velocity business preferred.
- Challenger Sales Methodology training, and strong customer references preferred.
- Bachelor or University Degree.
- Experienced with the content management industry is a big plus.
What We Offer
- Interesting Work: This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest big company job. This is the “challenge yourself” kind of job where you learn something new everyday and never stop growing.
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your hard work and high performance. #sweathardretireyoung.
- Bragging Rights: We work with the most prestigious brands, from big name retailers, to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry. From the Miami HEAT to Dreamforce to Vegas (!) – our team gets backstage access that will make your friends FEEL the FOMO.
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter checks, etc. – we’ve got you covered.
- Entertainment: With spontaneous office happy hours to organized team outings (Karaoke! Escape room! Wine tasting), we don’t think you’ll ever be bored.
- Nice People: We have a “no a**hole policy”. We only hire nice people who treat each other with respect. We are ONE team and act as such. Everyone here has a memorable story about how a colleague (or the company) went above and beyond to support them in a time of need. As a result, people genuinely like each other and we have folks that work remotely and fly in (or drive several hours) just to hang out with their colleagues / friends.
- Seat at the Table: We do not believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the team, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…